see red
- (突然)发怒;震怒
-
Observant walkers may see red deer along this stretch of the road .
观察敏锐的步行者可能在这一路段看到赤鹿。
-
You could see red , white , and yellow flowers in it .
你可以在里面看到红色,白色和黄色的花。
-
It was the first time that I saw her see red .
我是第一次见到她动气。
-
People like that really make me see red .
这种人真叫我火冒三丈。
-
See red and broken water is the most common .
见红和破水是最常见的。
-
If they go away from you , you see red shift .
如果它远离,你看到红光偏移。
-
Red six , can you see red five ?
红色6号,你看到红色5号吗?
-
It really makes me see red !
这真叫我冒火!
-
We see red leaves everywhere on our way .
你看这一路上漫山的红叶。
-
Her criticisms were enough to make anyone see red .
她那些批评任谁都得火冒三丈。
-
He see red when a truck dented his new car .
看到卡车撞到他的新车,他火冒三丈。
-
When I think it all over I go crazy , I see red .
我想了这一切,就不由得发狂,不由得怒火中烧。
-
You can 't find his kite ? He 'll see red .
你找不到他的风筝?他会生气的。
-
It always causes me to see red whenever he tells a lie .
当他说谎时,不管什么时候总是引起我的愤怒。
-
Cruelty to animals really makes me see red .
对动物的残忍行为真使我怒不可遏。
-
Usually you 'll see red hearts or pink hearts , and they 're for love .
通常你会看到红心、粉心,它们代表着爱情。
-
Yeah , or how about when someone is really angry , we can say they see red .
京晶:是啊,或者当有人特别生气时,我们可以说,他的脸都烧“红”了。
-
She asked " What , " not " Who . " Do you see red carpet ?
她问你穿的是什么,不是牌子。你看到红地毯了吗?
-
You just hate waste , and when someone else costs you dearly you see red .
你厌恶浪费,如果别人让你大肆破费,你会发怒。
-
Don 't tease him any more or he 'll see red in a minute .
别再跟他闹了,再闹,他可要红眼了。
-
So how come when what we are seeing is the colorless color of an apple , we see red ?
所以,当我们看到的是苹果的无色的颜色时,我们是如何看到红色的?
-
For me , I was very surprised to see Red Bulls in Shanghai , I was expecting Toyota to go well .
对我来说,我对红牛在上海的表现感到惊讶,我本来想丰田还可以的。
-
Such light-hearted way of the elderly , the mood is relaxed , but also does not see red leaves smell incense ?
有这样轻松脚步的老年人,心情也该是轻松的,还能不闻见红叶香?
-
Just think , how often have your heard the phrases that someone is " green with envy "," blue " or can " see red . "
试想,您怎么常常听到有人句“眼红”、“蓝”或者“见红”
-
Being kept on hold made Brits see red more than anything else , with the average person reaching their impatience threshold after five minutes and four seconds .
打电话时被要求等待是最让英国人恼火的事情,平均忍耐极限为5分4秒。
-
When I think it all over I go crazy , I see red . He felt the blood crawl in his veins , but controlled himself and closed the door softly behind him .
我想了这一切,就不由得发狂,不由得怒火中烧。他一阵怒火中烧,却控制住了自己,在身后轻轻带上了门。
-
When men see red , they see hot : study The popular ballad " Lady in Red " is poised to take on a whole new meaning : a study published Tuesday showed that the color red makes men see women as hotter or , more scientifically put , more attractive .
本周二公布的一项研究显示,“红衣女郎”在男性眼中更加性感迷人,说得再科学点,就是更具吸引力。
-
Back in the 1900s , some stop signs were yellow because it was too hard to see a red sign in a poorly lit area .
在20世纪初,一些停车标志是黄色的,因为在光线不好的地方很难看到红色的标志。
-
Do you see the red part , they are its new leaves .
你们看到红色的部分了吗?那些是新叶子。
-
You look behind you and you see a red car .
你在你的汽车后面看到了一辆红色的小轿车。